Monday, August 26, 2013

when great adventures come

The past 2 years of my life have been anything but "ordinary". A lot more like extraordinary! I met a man, we began dating, fell in love, got engaged, planned a wedding in under 4 months, got married and then started a business. We don't mess around!

We're the best of friends!

But over and over... and over and over, everything has been led by the Lord and I am ever grateful. Thankful that God brought this man into my life, who speaks life into me with his words and actions, who's constant encouragement and support has allowed me to become an entrepreneur.... not something I ever imagined. He makes me dream big.


He's allowed me to share in and become a part of his dreams to start a business. To start something that could change the perspective of a city that was once alive and thriving. To be a part of a great adventure. He's definitely pulled me out of my shell!


All this to say, I love this man, where God has brought us, and what He is continually doing for us and in our lives... (and now the shameless plug.... go check out the Rochesteriat!)


Psalm 37:23
The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment