Friday, April 19, 2013

a letter to the blogging world

Dear Blogging World,

I know I've been distant, but I think about you often. I want to tell you about how busy I've been and all the exciting things going on in my life but I haven't found the time! Even now I'm rushed as I write...

Work has been really busy... the days and weeks are flying by. After work hours are just as busy! The husband and I fill our time together adventuring in our city, coming up with grand ideas, cooking delicious meals and sometimes just being cozy on the couch. And while he's working I fill my time with laundry, cleaning, enjoying our home and seeing friends & family.

My hair is short, barely touching my neck and when I try to tuck it behind my ears it just falls out. But I am getting used to it and I really love it!

There's so much much more to tell, but this is all I have for now. I'm hoping in the weeks to come I'll have more to share. But for now I will leave you with this lovely picture of the city in which I live and love:


Sincerely,
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment